Shop, Bentley High Street, Bentley, DN5 0AT
This retail unit is superbly situated on High Street in Bentley, approximately 2 miles (3 kilometres) North of Doncaster town centre.
High Street forms part of the A19 that links Doncaster Town Centre to North Doncaster, the A1(M) motorway, and Leeds via M62.
The unit occupies a prominent position on the retail parade on High Street.
Ground floor retail unit
Good passing traffic
a retail area
rear kitchen area
Immediate occupation available
Arrange a viewing today
PLEASE NOTE Rent is price on application as options for multiple income streams available.
Rent £700 PCM Deposit £700
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application fee £150+VAT.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
(7) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.