Finkle Street, Thorne, DN8 5DE
Large double room to let in Thorne DN8 (all bills included).
Fridge Freezer in room.
Minutes away from the motorway.
Force 10 Property Management is proud to present to let this excellent condition, self contained, ground floor, large double room available in a 5 room house share situated in the heart of Thorne, Doncaster DN8.
Located in the heart of Thorne with close links to Doncaster town centre, this ground floor room is located minutes away from the motorway network via M18.
With excellent access to all amenities, this room to let is located in a 5 room house share, with regular cleaning of communal areas.
The room offers good size living space with own kitchenette and large en-suite bathroom.
- All bills included
- FREE WIFI
- Fully furnished large double bedroom with all white goods in
- Large en-suite
- Communal kitchen
- Regular cleaning of communal areas
- Parking available
- Double glazing
- Fire alarm
- Lovely furnished, fully equipped kitchen
- 2 cookers in the shared kitchen
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Washer and dryer
- Carpet throughout
- Regular cleaning of shared areas
- Fully furnished
- FREE WIFI
- Lockable room
- Fridge Freezer in each room
This room offers spacious and comfortable living environment in every aspect.
Viewings by appointment only.
To book a viewing or to get more information please contact Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
Rent £550 Bond £200
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, a holding deposit may become due before referencing.
This holding deposit will be charged and will be payable before starting any tenant referencing and will become part of the rent and deposit due on the property once the tenant moves in.
Current legal terms and conditions apply.
Please contact our office for full details of the holding deposit, rent and bond payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with a full schedule of all amounts payable, including the holding deposit and how the holding deposit works.
Force 10 Property Management Ltd. is licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme, is registered as a SAFE Agent and is part of the NALS Client Money Protection Scheme.
Force 10 Property Management is also member of The Property Ombudsman as a free, impartial and independent service, resolving disputes between Consumers and Property Agents.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following Terms and Conditions.
(1) Money Laundering Regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) Holding Deposit rules: Should the tenant provide false or misleading information that would lead to the tenant failing the checks or if the tenant delays the checks for more than 14 days from the day of receiving the holding deposit, the tenant's application would be rejected and the tenant would lose the right to get the Holding Deposit back. The tenant would also lose the right to the Holding Deposit should the tenant withdraw from the application, should fail a Right to Rent check or if the tenant cannot move into the property on the agreed date (date which has to be agreed before tenant paying the Holding Deposit).
(3) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(6) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(7) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.