Rent: £9600 Annual
- Bond: £0
- Market Status: Available
- Nearest Station - Kirk Sandall, 2 miles
We are pleased to offer to the market one of these purpose built industrial units. The unit features full height roller-shutter doors and 3 phase mains electricity and water. The unit is 1,500sq ft (139.35sq m) with B2 & B8 usage.
Designated hard standing to the front of the unit with separate allocated car parking spaces available.
No motor trade.
Armthorpe offers an ideal location for these newly built industrial units. Located within easy reach of Doncaster town centre and the M18 motorway as well as the motorway network in general (M180, M62) these units provide an excellent opportunity for new and established businesses alike. Armthorpe can be found to the east of Doncaster.
The premises are of steel portal frame construction being enclosed by way of a mixture of brick/blockwork walls with profile insulated steel cladding above and insulated steel cladding roof. Access into the units is from the front elevation via full height vehicle access doors together with a separate personnel door. The unit may be suitable for the erection of internal mezzanine decks of suitable specification. Designated hard standing to front of unit and separate allocated car parking spaces for tenants.
The property is available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed (minimum of 1 year) at a rental of £8,000 (Plus VAT) per 1,500 sq ft unit.
Rent payable monthly in advance by Direct Debit.
Rent Deposit and first months rent payable on commencement of the tenancy.
In-going tenant to pay Solicitors fees for drawing up of Lease.
No motor Trade. B2 & B8 usage.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.