Rent: £270 PCM
- Bond: £200
- Market Status: Let Agreed
- With en-suite
- Own kitchenette with microwave oven, kettle and fridge freezer
- Lockable room
- Fully refurbished
- Council tax and all utilities included in rent
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 0.7 miles
Force 10 are pleased to offer Rooms available Kings Road Centre of Doncaster DN1
August summer offer 1 week free rent with 6 month contract or 2 weeks free rent with 12 month contract
Single room with en-suit Second floor
These rooms are located in the heart of Doncaster and close to the motoway and rail links and easy walking distance to town center
All rooms are furnished with Bed, fridge, Kitchenette.
Council tax, utility bills and Wifi included.
All the rooms share the main kitchen with fitted appliances Oven and Hob, washer, and fridge freezer.
the shared bathroom has bath, shower, toilet and sink.
weekly cleaning service on all communal areas of the property.
In order to select the room of your choice, please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.