Rent: £320 PCM
- Bond: £0
- Market Status: Available
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Bentley, 0.1 miles
Special offer: 1 week free rent on any 6 months contracts
Contemporary Large Single ROOM with en-suite to let in the centre of Bentley, Doncaster DN5.
Ideal for working professionals.
Spacious, modern and comfortable living environment.
2 minute short walk to Bentley railway station.
No Deposit required.
Part bills included: water, gas, Council Tax + internet WiFi included.
Force 10 Property Management offers to let this BRAND NEW CONTEMPORARY LARGE SINGLE ROOM with en-suite facilities in the centre of Bentley, Doncaster DN5.
Ideal for working professionals, this room offers a spacious, modern and comfortable living environment.
No Deposit required.
Close to Doncaster town centre and only a 2 minute short walk to Bentley railway station with direct trains to Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield and Leeds.
- Large en-suite facility with large walk in shower
- Part Bills (gas/ water/ council tax)
- Part furnished
- WiFi internet
- Use of shared kitchen and dining area
- Regular cleaning of communal areas.
The shared accommodation of this room to let in the heart of Doncaster includes:
- BRAND NEW contemporary kitchen
- 2 cookers and hobs for all your cooking needs
- Gas central heating with brand new boiler
- 1 Washer dryer
- 1 Fridge/ Freezer
- 1 Kettle and Toaster
- Fire alarm system throughout the property
- Newly Carpeted throughout.
- 2 minutes short walk to the railway station and bus network
- All amenities close by
- Situated in the heart of Bentley, Doncaster.
This property is ideal for working professionals in town.
This room offers spacious and comfortable living environments in every aspect.
This room, at this budget, is an opportunity not to be missed!
In order to book a viewing please contact now Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquirers regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.