Rent: £225 PCM
- Bond: £225
- Market Status: Let agreed
- Nearest Station - Harrogate, 0.2 miles
Outstanding office to let Bower Road, Harrogate HG1, ideal for 1-2 people.
- Easy in easy out.
- Gas central heating.
- Utilities included.
- Best position in Harrogate!
Force 10 Property Management is delighted to offer to let this 2nd floor office space on Bower Road, Harrogate HG1. Ideal for max 2 people, this self container office to let is offered on easy in, easy out terms.
Approximate dimensions: 4m x 2.7m.
Bower Road is superbly located just minutes from Harrogate railway and bus station. This office to let is set within the natural beauty of the local spa town of Harrogate, in the very heart of the town centre. The property benefits from being very close to the railway and bus stations and the town centre car parks. This gives direct access to Leeds, York and Harrogate. The office is located just outside ASDA shopping centre. Description This office space to let on Bower Road, Harrogate HG1, is located in an office building on 3 storeys. Office no. 4 is located on the 2nd floor of the building.
Summary of Facilities
Listed below are just a few of the many benefits that this office to let on Bower Road, Harrogate HG1 has to offer.
- Multiple offices to let available office 3 (3-4 people) and office 4 (2nd floor, max 2 people)
- Easy in easy out terms
- All utilities charges are inclusive
- No service charge
- Carpet throughout
- Excellent access to town and A1
- Secure entrance system.
Notes There are multiple offices available.
Please call us to help you find the right space for you!
All offices are assessed for rating value purposes. Rates payable to Harrogate Borough Council are entirely the responsibility of the tenant. However it is highly probably that your business may qualify for small business rates relief. Service/ Maintenance charges Service charge and utilities are all included in the rent.
There is no VAT on the rent for this office space to let. Furnishing This office comes furnished/ unfurnished. Legal Costs Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred within this transaction.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Additional Features Rent includes utility bill Central heating Double glazing