Rent: £625 PCM
- Bond: £625
- Market Status: Available
- 3 bedrooms
- Nearest Station - Metheringham, 0.6 miles
Superb 3 bed semi-detached house to let in Metheringham, Lincoln.
which benefits from many attractive features. It is not only equipped and decorated to a high standard,
it is also situated in the popular residential area of Metheringham, Lincoln.
Viewing of this property is essential.
- Excellent standard of decor
- fully fitted kitchen
- fully fitted bathroom with shower.
- Excellent local amenities.
- Off street parking.
- Privet good size rear garden
- Excellent access to Lincoln.
- Close to motorway links
To find out more detail or to arrange a viewing, please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0702
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Additional Features Off street parking Central heating Double glazing Garden