Rent: £550 PCM
- Bond: £550
- Market Status: Let Agreed
- 3 bedroomed semi-detached home to let in Balby, Doncaster DN4
- Popular residential area
- Close to Amazon and M18 industrial areas
- Well proportioned rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 1.4 miles
3 bedroom semi-detached home to let in Balby, Doncaster DN4.
Popular residential area.
Close to Amazon and M18 industrial areas.
Well proportioned rooms.
Spacious lounge and diner.
Force 10 Property Management is proud to present this well sized 3 bedroom home located within one of Balby's popular residential areas, making this a perfect home.
The property has well proportioned rooms, with new décor and new carpets. Externally there is a front garden with drive and a good sized rear enclosed low maintenance garden.
Briefly comprising, hallway with doors to the spacious lounge and kitchen/diner and stairs to the first floor with doors off the landing into 3 bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Recently decorated in neutral tones to appeal to all tastes.
The property sits within the popular residential area of Balby in Doncaster which has a wide range of local amenities including schools, parks, shops, supermarkets, and numerous bus routes to the town centre.
The property is less than two miles from Doncaster town centre, Doncaster Mainline Train Station, (with links to London, Peterborough, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh) and Bus Interchange.
This home to let is also only minutes drive form the A1, M18 and Airport Link Road, making this property perfect home for commuters.
Enclosed garden to the front of the property and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with large lawn.
This would be an ideal space for children to play and for entertaining in warmer weather.
In order to book a viewing please contact now Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquirers regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.