- Market Status: Available
- 3 bedrooms
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 1.1 miles
3 bed semi detached house for sale in Wheatley, Doncaster DN2.
Off street parking.
Large good size rear garden.
Gas central heating.
Walking distance to dri/ Doncaster Town Centre.
With 2 sheds in Wheatley, Doncaster.
Force 10 Property Management are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached house that is situated on an attractive and quiet street away from main roads, close to Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
This house for sale benefits from many attractive features, which include:
- Attractive walled property
- Quiet Location
- Close to motorway links
- Well Equipped Kitchen
To appreciate the standard of accommodation that this house for sale offers, viewing is essential.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on or visit our website .
To arrange a viewing please contact our team on the details provided.
Viewings are strictly via appointment only.
Important note to purchasers
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given.
All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise.
Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view.
Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Please read carefully the following notes:
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations - prospective buyers will be asked to produce identification documentation during the process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any purchase agreement for one of the advertised properties, we recommend you undertake the necessary surveys to assess the condition and contents of the property.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the purchase agreement provided before signing any documents.