- Market Status: Sold subject to contract
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 2 miles
For Sale This stunning spacious three-bedroom Semidetached dormer bungalow is situated in Sprotbrough- arguably the most popular residential location in Doncaster.
Benefiting from spacious room sizes, including two double bedrooms and one single to the first floor, a separate dining room. With good transport links, both to the centre of Doncaster and to the A1 with links to M18, M1, M62, also, being close to local amenities, this home must be viewed to be truly appreciated!
With double glazed front door, you enter the entrance hall, which provides access to the living room, dining room Kitchen and stairs to the first-floor bedrooms and bathroom.
A spacious living room, leading through French doors to the dining room. featuring a front aspect double glazed window, central heating radiator and feature fire place.
A good sized, useful and separate dining room, with central heating radiator and rear aspect double glazed door to the patio area of the rear garden.
A spacious and well-presented kitchen, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces housing the stainless-steel sink drainer, and four ring electric hob and cooker.
There is laminate wood flooring, a side aspect double glazed window, and a rear aspect double glazed door leading to the exterior.
A spacious first floor bathroom, fitted with a three-piece suite comprising panelled bath and electric shower with glass shower screening.
WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the entrance hall, the first-floor landing provides access to all the bedrooms and main Bathroom. fully carpet throughout.
A first-floor double bedroom Featuring a front aspect double glazed window and central heating radiator.
front facing single bedroom with fitted bed and storage, double gazed window with central heating radiator.
A second good sized double room. There is a rear aspect double glazed window, a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a front garden, mainly open plan laid lawn area. There is a driveway providing off road parking which leads to a side access to the rear of the property and garage, The front door is situated on the side of the property.
To the rear of the property is a rear large garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with a paved patio area.
There is a raised garden with large grassed area, fully privet fencing and garage that has been transferred into living space, this area can easily be turned back into a fully functioning garage with electric supply if required.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Additional Features Garaged parking Off street parking Central heating Double glazing Garden