- Market Status: Available
- Guide price: £210,000. Lease option available.
- Freehold property
- 5 bedroom house/ apartment coming with the shop
- Business making £40,000 - £50,000 annual turnover with approx. 60% margin
- 10 years of business accounts available
- New boiler
- Gas central heating
- Nearest Station - Bentley, 0.7 miles
Excellent, prominent position Fish & Chips shop, with 5 bedroom house FOR SALE or FOR LEASE in Bentley Doncaster DN5 0 area.
Asking price £210,000. LEASE option AVAILABLE. Please contact us for details.
5 bedroom house is integral part of the property
Successful shop with reliable history and accounts.
Main road location.
Force 10 Property Management are pleased to offer this prime location corner Fish & Chips shop TO BUY or FOR LEASE in Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0 area, together with the current running business which is for sale.
This Fish & Chips shop for sale comes with a 5 bedroom apartment/ house and it comes with 10 years of solid business and goodwill.
The property is perfectly suited for a buyer looking to use the house as own accommodation or just let the house as appropriate.
There is also a 5 bed apartment/ house next to the shop, continuing above it, that would come with the shop.
The shop is fully running and equipped with everything required for such a shop and it comes with all existing stock, at cost price.
The shop and the house are located on the main road, with plenty of traffic and therefore perfectly suited for this type of business.
Situated on A19, near Post Office and across a sports club, this Fish & Chips shop is best located in the area to provide food not only to pedestrians but also to people travelling in cars.
This famous among locals Fish & Chips shop to buy, together with the running business, comes in a very attractive business proposition:
- 2 properties to buy in one (shop and above the shop accommodation PLUS the next door house)
- Thriving business, in one of the most loved among locals food sector
- All business equipment included
- Stock to be purchased at cost value
- Seamless transition from current owner to the next, therefore not affecting the customers
- House with 5 good size bedrooms, in good condition, including new boiler
- Property is coming as freehold
- In addition to the shop, there is another building in the back yard - that can be used as business requires (preparation area at the moment).
The shop has built a solid business and reputation and is currently relying on a lot of new and significant repeat business.
NOTE: Offers in the region of £210,000 (+ stock) accepted. LEASE option AVAILABLE. Please call us for details
Please note this is a very successful business, the owners looking to sell due to personal reasons.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
*The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
We will be pleased to offer independent advice regarding a mortgage for this property, details of which are available from our Doncaster office on 01302 822 847. Independent advice will be given by St Leger Partnership Ltd. Written quotations on request. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Valuation/ Market Appraisal
Thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house? Force 10 Property Management is your local agent who can deliver best results in selling and letting properties. Book your free valuation now!
Please read carefully the following notes:
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective buyers/ tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase/ tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
Additional Features Off street parking Central heating Double glazing