Glensdale Terrace, Leeds, LS9 9JN
A traditional end terrace house offering accommodation over three floors which has been fitted with PVCu double glazing. The property offers good sized two bedroom accommodation.
Force 10 Property Management are delighted to offer this brilliant 2 bedroom property in East End Park Comprises of a spacious and light ground floor with a contemporary kitchen and a cosy living space. There is also a second floor consisting of 2 Good sized bedrooms and a large retro bathroom. The property has gas central heating and UPVC double Glazing windows. The house is located close to local amenities, with easy access to motorways and good public transport links. A 10 minute Bus route to the City Centre.
Shops and amenities nearby
Close to public transport
£600 PCM Bond £600
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, a holding deposit may become due before referencing.
This holding deposit will be charged and will be payable before starting any tenant referencing and will become part of the rent and deposit due on the property once the tenant moves in.
Current legal terms and conditions apply.
Please contact our office for full details of the holding deposit, rent and bond payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with a full schedule of all amounts payable, including the holding deposit and how the holding deposit works.
Force 10 Property Management Ltd. is licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme, is registered as a SAFE Agent and is part of the NALS Client Money Protection Scheme.
Force 10 Property Management is also member of The Property Ombudsman as a free, impartial and independent service, resolving disputes between Consumers and Property Agents.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following Terms and Conditions.
(1) Money Laundering Regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) Holding Deposit rules: Should the tenant provide false or misleading information that would lead to the tenant failing the checks or if the tenant delays the checks for more than 14 days from the day of receiving the holding deposit, the tenant's application would be rejected and the tenant would lose the right to get the Holding Deposit back. The tenant would also lose the right to the Holding Deposit should the tenant withdraw from the application, should fail a Right to Rent check or if the tenant cannot move into the property on the agreed date (date which has to be agreed before tenant paying the Holding Deposit).
(3) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(4) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(5) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(6) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(7) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.