Rent: £300 PCM
- Bond: £300
- Market Status: Let Agreed
- Nearest Station - Bentley, 0.2 miles
This retail unit is superbly situated on Royston Avenue in Bentley, approximately 2 miles (3 kilometres) North of Doncaster town centre.
This leads onto the main High Street which forms part of the A19 that links Doncaster Town Centre to North Doncaster, the A1(M) motorway, and Leeds via M62.
The unit occupies a prominent position directly facing Bentley road.
The unit is idea for a start up business and is 3.578m x 4.127m in size, the unit also comes with a basement for storage underneath the shop.
- Ground floor retail unit
- Good passing traffic
- a retail area
- Fully working manual shutters
- Basement storage
- W/C facilities.
- Immediate occupation available
- Incentives available
- Each party to be responsible for own Legal costs
- Arrange a viewing today
Flat also available to rent above the shop
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.