- Market Status: Available
- Property comes with 1 bed apartment above shop
- Property and business (DIY and PET shop) FOR SALE or FOR LEASE
- Options available: FOR SALE or LEASE
- Main location on busy A19 route
- Nearest Station - Bentley, 0.8 miles
Excellent, prominent position DIY and PET shop BUSINESS and PROPERTY, with 1 bedroom apartment FOR SALE or FOR LEASE in Bentley, Doncaster DN5 0 area.
Asking price £134,500 PLUS Stock. Price includes the property and the business FOR SALE.
LEASE options available (see below).
1 bedroom apartment (above shop) is integral part of the property.
Successful shop with reliable history and accounts.
Main road location on A19.
Force 10 Property Management are pleased to offer this prime location BUSINESS and PROPERTY FOR SALE or FOR LEASE. This successful DIY and PET shop to buy is located in Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0 area, together with the current running business which is FOR SALE or FOR LEASE.
This DIY and PET SHOP for sale/ lease comes with a 1 bedroom apartment (currently let) and it has many years of solid business and goodwill.
Current turnover of this DIY and PET business: £62k p.a.
The property is perfectly suited for a buyer looking to use the apartment as own accommodation or just let the apartment as appropriate for immediate income.
The shop is fully running and equipped with everything required for such a shop and it comes with all existing stock, at cost price.
The shop and the apartment are located on the main road, with plenty of traffic and therefore perfectly suited for this type of business.
Situated on A19, near Post Office and a sports club, this DIY and PET shop is best located in the area to provide for all the needs of locals and of the car traffic.
This famous among locals DIY and PET shop for sale, together with the running business, comes in a very attractive business proposition:
- 2 properties to buy in one (shop and above the shop 1 bedroom apartment accommodation)
- Solid business, in one of the most affluent location on A19
- Stock to be purchased at cost value
- Seamless transition from current owner to the next, therefore not affecting the customers
- Property is coming as freehold
The shop has built a solid business and reputation and is currently relying on a lot of new and significant repeat business.
Option 1: Straight Purchase
Offers in the region of £134,500 (+ stock) accepted. This includes BUSINESS and PROPERTY for sale.
Option 2: Lease
Buy the business at £25k + stock and lease the shop premises for £600.00pcm
Please note this is a very successful business, the owners looking to sell due to personal reasons.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
*The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
We will be pleased to offer independent advice regarding a mortgage for this property, details of which are available from our Doncaster office on 01302 822 847. Independent advice will be given by St Leger Partnership Ltd. Written quotations on request. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Valuation/ Market Appraisal
Thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house? Force 10 Property Management is your local agent who can deliver best results in selling and letting properties. Book your free valuation now!
Please read carefully the following notes:
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective buyers/ tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a purchase/ tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.