Rent: £375 PCM
- Bond: £200
- Market Status: Available
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 0.8 miles
5 x Double ROOMs with en-suite to let in Balby, Doncaster DN4.
Starting at just £375!!!
More rooms available.
Fully furnished with all white goods in.
ALL rooms have own kitchenette with fridge.
Only £200 bond!
Weekly cleaning communal areas.
Location: Balby, Doncaster.
Force 10 Property Management is proud to present to let this fully refurbished, self contained double room available in a large house share situated in walking distance to Doncaster town centre.
There are rooms available to let from £375.00 pcm.
A bond of £200 is to be secured with the Deposit Protection Services.
All rooms TO LET in this property in Balby, Doncaster have been newly refurbished to a very good standard and they are all available fully furnished.
ALL rooms TO LET have own kitchenette with fridge-freezer.
Situated in Balby, Doncaster, it is a short walk to the train station and almost directly below the main shopping areas.
The proposed accommodation of this room to let in the heart of Doncaster consists of:
- Double glazing
- Fire alarm
- Lovely furnished, fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer
- Cooker in the shared kitchen
- Lockable rooms
- Washer and dryer
- Carpet throughout.
All rooms provide and have access to:
- Fully furnished
- Lovely kitchenette with sink
- All amenities close by
- Excellent access to Doncaster town centre and Frenchgate.
Communal areas including the kitchen are cleaned regularly.
These rooms offer spacious and comfortable living environments in every aspect.
In order to select the room of your choice, please contact now Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.