Rent: £390 PCM
- Bond: £0
- Market Status: Available
- great location
- Brand new refurbished Rooms
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Nearest Station - Barnsley, 0.6 miles
2 weeks free rent!!!!
No bond required.
Room to Let in Barnsley S70.
All bills included with free WIFI.
This property is strictly for working individuals.
This large 5-bedroom property has been fully refurbished throughout to a high standard and offers a superb location in Barnsley.
Within a short walking distance of the town centre shops, bus station and other amenities.
The property benefits from an entrance hall, fully fitted kitchen with appliances and dining area.
Ground Floor of the property
- Fully fitted Kitchen with appliances and dining area with 6 seater dining room table
- Room 1 is a large double bedroom fully furnished
- Room 2 is also large double bedroom fully furnished
First floor of the property
- Room 3 is a large double fully furnished
- Room 4 is a large double fully furnished
- Fully fitted bathroom with bath and shower
- Another separate WC toilet area
- Communal lounge completes with sofa & TV
Second Floor of the property
Room 5 is a large double with own bathroom En-suite facilities fully furnished
The property benefits with double glazing, gas central heating throughout, all bills included with free WIFI.
To the rear of the property there is a private pebbled garden area.
No pets or smoking are allowed in this property.
To book a viewing or to get more information please contact Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.