Rent: £575 PCM
- Bond: £575
- Market Status: Available
- Nearest Station - Doncaster, 0.2 miles
Prime location offices at excellent price! Excellent 1st and 2nd floor office space in the heart of Doncaster. Carpet throughout. Spacious office rooms. Location
this well presented 1st and 2nd floor office space in the heart of Doncaster's retail area. Holding an outstanding business location, it t is ready for immediate occupation.
The offices are spread over two floors and are carpeted throughout. Description The property's features include:
- Large windows
- Large office space
- Carpet throughout
- Fire alarms fitted.
To appreciate the excellent potential of this property, viewing is essential.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 or visit our website http://www.force10property.co.uk.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.