Rent: £525 PCM
- Bond: £525
- Market Status: Available
- Nearest Station - Pannal, 4 miles
Astonishing office to let in Sicklinghall, Wetherby LS22.
700 sq ft office space available to let with Free car parking.
Free meeting room. Shower facilities Carbon neutral.
Within Small Business Rate Relief threshold.
Force 10 Property Management is delighted to offer to let this absolutely astonishing office located in Lower Wharfedale, near the village of Sicklinghall, Wetherby LS22.
Just 3 miles west of Wetherby, with Leeds, York and Harrogate within easy reach, this office to let offers amazing facilities in the heart of the nature.
Built into a carbon neutral, award winning converted building, this is a modern office workspace that retains many of the original features.
The building has been converted from a traditional farm.
Main features are listed below, for your convenience:
- Excellent interior finishing;
- Painted plastered walls;
- Double glazing;
- WC and shower facilities;
- Use of free meeting room;
- Large on site parking;
- Broadband access available.
This office to let near Wetherby falls within the Small Business Rate Relief threshold.
There is a £5/ sq ft charge to cover for the building service charge. This includes heating (but not electricity), alarm servicing and maintenance, fire extinguisher servicing, cleaning of shared areas, toilet supplies, use of meeting room, grounds and external maintenance, buildings insurance, waste disposal, external window cleaning.
These premises are available to let by way of a new one year effective Full Repairing and Insuring Lease, outside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 to arrange a viewing.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Housing Benefit Accepted