Rent: £520 PCM
- Bond: £550
- Market Status: Let Agreed
- Well presented, 2 bedroom modern townhouse to rent in Rotherham S63.
- Great transport links to Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham & Sheffield
- Low maintenance enclosed rear garden
- Two off street parking spaces
- Family bathroom.
- Conservatory / dining room.
- Spacious living room.
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Lovely kitchen.
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- 2 bedrooms
- Nearest Station - Wombwell, 1.7 miles
Modern 2 double bed townhouse to let in Brampton Bierlow, Rotherham S63.
Gas central heating.
Gas hob and electric oven Low maintenance rear garden.
Two off street parking spaces.
All amenities close by.
Force 10 Property Management is delighted to offer this well presented 2 bedroom modern townhouse to let, in Brampton Bierlow, Rotherham S63.
This townhouse, is within a few minutes drive from the Corton Wood retail park and is only a short distance from Wentworth which is a great area for walking with friends and family.
This house to let in Brampton Bierlow, Rotherham benefits from many attractive features, such as:
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazing throughout
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Lovely kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Conservatory / dining room
- Family bathroom
- Gas hob and electric ove
- Two off street parking space
- Low maintenance rear garden
- All amenities close by.
NOTE: This house to let in S63 comes UNFURNISHED. The furniture shown in the photos is for decorative purposes only.
To appreciate the standard of accommodation that this house to let offers, viewing is essential.
Please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 to arrange a viewing or to request more details.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Off street parking