Rent: £465 PCM
- Bond: £465
- Market Status: Available
- 2 bed large terrace house
- Gas central heating
- Easy access to M62 and A1
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Bentley, 0.7 miles
2 bed large terrace house to let in Bentley, Doncaster DN5.
Off main street parking.
Gas central heating.
Short walk to shops.
Available to let immediately.
Force 10 Property Management are delighted to offer this well presented 2 bed large terrace house to let in Bentley, Doncaster.
It is situated just off the main street.
All amenities are within a short walking distance.
This 2 bed house to let in Bentley, Doncaster benefits from many attractive features, which include:
- Quiet location with friendly neighbours
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Fridge/ freezer
- Plumbing for an automatic washing machine
- Off main street parking
- Easy access to motorway network via M62 and A1.
To appreciate the standard of accommodation that this property offers, viewing is essential.
For more details or to arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 01302 822 847.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.