Rent: £780 PCM
- Bond: £800
- Market Status: Available
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Conisbrough, 1.6 miles
Fully refurbished to a high standard 2-bedroom semidetached cottage to let in the rural location of High Melton, Doncaster.
Fully refurbished, it offers a high standard living in a countryside environment.
Only 3 miles to Doncaster town centre.
Parking for 3 cars (incl. caravan).
Rural setting with great walks in the countryside but local to all amenities within walking or driving distance.
Easy access to all motorway networks A1, M18, M1. Only 3 miles to Doncaster town centre.
Good access to the rail network with stations local to Doncaster, Mexborough and Conisbrough.
Fully fitted double gazed windows and doors.
The property heating and hot water is provided via a newly fitted oil system, offering great savings over a 12-month period.
Large rear garden and parking on front of property for 3 cars.
Large open plan living room with views to the rear garden by double glazing patio doors and front views of the garden.
Approx. size 4.852m by 4.522m
Utility room with WC toilet
This room is ideal for housing the washing machine and dryer with all fixings in place to easily install.
With plenty of cupboards space for all your storage needs
Approx. size 3.277m by 1.714m
Brand new fitted kitchen with integrated Oven and Hob.
Cream light units that make the kitchen bright and fresh look.
Space to add dishwasher with all fixings in place to add. Utility area for fridge freezer and storage.
Approx size 2.632m by 2.166m
Large master double bedroom with 2 UPVC window with views to the front and rear of the property.
Approx. size 4.543m by 3.095m
Double bedroom with views to the rear of the property.
Approx. size 2.876m by 2.283m
Stunning fully fitted bathroom suit with shower over bath.
Approx. size 2.902m by 1.396m
Please read carefully the following notes:
Off street parking
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual / business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.