Rent: £450 PCM
- Bond: £450
- Market Status: Let Agreed
- 3 bedroom mid terrace house to let in Hull HU9
- Just opposite the Rosmead Playing Fields
- Burglar alarm
- Gas central heating with thermostat
- On street parking
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Nearest Station - Hull, 1.9 miles
3 bedroom mid terrace house to let in Hull HU9.
Just opposite the Rosmead Playing Fields.
Gas central heating with thermostat.
On street parking.
Force 10 Property Management is proud to present this newly redecorated, excellent family home available to let off Newbridge Road. This 3 bed property has a through lounge diner, kitchen and bathroom downstairs, with 3 bedrooms on the first floor.
Location: HU9 2RT
This ideal family home is set just opposite the Rosmead Playing Fields and it benefits of excellent ammenities, including good local bus connections into Hull.
Shops and take-aways are just at the top of the street.
This spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace house benefits from:
- full double glazed windows
- gas central heating with thermostat
- burglar alarm
- on street parking available for multiple vehicles.
- Entrance hallway
- Open plan, spacious lounge/ dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Hallway/ landing with access to three large double bedrooms.
- Front fenced forecort and large yard to the rear.
This is a NO SMOKING property.
Viewings by appointment only.
To arrange a viewing please contact Force 10 Property Management on 0330 333 0701 or by email.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.